Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome to EZ Book Nook

May 27, 2013, marks the start of a blog that I have been discussing with friends
and co-workers for quite a while. As an avid reader, I'm often asked,
"What book are you reading now?" or "Can you make a recommendation?"
 And so, TheEZBookNook was born! 

Reviews are listed by genre, making it easier to find what you are looking for. 

My mini-reviews have been published periodically in the "Top Shelf "section
of the Sunday, Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch, and in Eye on Donegal, a local
paper in Donegal, Ireland. Thank you Ireland for the warm welcome! I will begin 
reviewing new releases for Gallery Books, a division of Simon and Schuster,
in 2021. 

As difficult as 2020 has been, there is hope on the horizon. There are many
promising new releases arriving in 2021. I look forward to reading
and reviewing those from seasoned authors, as well as debuts from 
up and coming writers. Now, more than ever, that perfect book can inspire, 
entertain, and encourage. Stay safe! 

I'll always post new reviews on Twitter, too!
emlezbooknook 










1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    I really enjoyed reading your posts. You have enticed me to read, Looking for Me. Comments to follow!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete